Re: [Question #707210]: seeking help in VTKRecorder

> cannot visualize the force
> I an able to export interaction but they have constant value over the simulation.

kn, kr and ks are supposed to be constant.
Did you mean i.phys.normalForce and/or similar?

> In second case, it shows an error "interaction does not exist".

I am not a user of grid stuff, so I cannot help much here..
instead of O.run(...,True), just run O.step(), investigate "a" list and try to determine what is the problem.

> Further I tried with mask option but it export all the bodies in
simulation

Originally I meant to export a "mask" attribute and use some Paraview
filter to only display particles with specific mask.

But it turns that you can use mask to split the export:
###
O.bodies.append([
    sphere((0,0,0),1,mask=-1), # 0b111
    sphere((2,0,0),1,mask=2),  # 0b010
    sphere((0,2,0),1,mask=3),  # 0b011
    sphere((2,2,0),1,mask=4),  # 0b100
])
O.engines = [
    VTKRecorder(fileName="test1",iterPeriod=1,recorders=["spheres"],mask=0), # all particles
    VTKRecorder(fileName="test2",iterPeriod=1,recorders=["spheres"],mask=2), # 0b010, first 3 particles
]
O.step()
###

note that the condition for mask to be exported is not
bodyMask == vtkMask
but
bodyMask & vtkMask != 0
so you have to setup it more carefully (not randomly trying 10 (0b1010), 11 (0b1011), 12 (0b1100), which all have 0b1000 bit in common)

Cheers