Re: Wrapping up bug subscription work

Hey Gary,

On 20 April 2011 13:53, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We are supposed to deliver our feature work to you all around the close of this week.  Francis mentioned to me that you all have holidays coming up.  Are you two out this Friday?  What about Monday?

I am out Friday but planning to be around Monday (I need to arrange a
swap with Francis, in jml's stead).

That sounds ideal from my PoV. Thanks. I'll be helping Ursula with
this, as Diogo's on holiday.

> You all can then file bugs against our story's tag and prioritize them, and we can work on them.  We might or might not have an actual call; my wife and I are on baby watch, with April 22 as the "expected" delivery date, so I might not even be around over the next week or so.

Wow, exciting times! Let's stay in touch and if the new Poster arrives
before we get this testing done then Ursula and I will bug the mellow
yellows directly :)

Cheers.

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting