Notes from call with Francis

- I talked with Francis that I was dissatisfied with how the UI looked for showing only the direct subscribers on a bug, and I wanted to show even less.  He pointed out that people frequently need to subscribe someone else, and showing direct subscribers supports that use case.  Maybe there's some small wording change there that can make everything fine.  If not, perhaps we can have two sections: your direct subscriptions (with another link, or a moved link, to the new page with the full list of subscriptions to that bug), including your direct team subscriptions; and all other direct subscriptions.  Anyway, this is a big UI issue in my mind still.

- We should open up the feature flag as soon as Danilo's fixes to mute/subscribe are landed and QA'd.  Friday would be nice.  Monday would be a bit late. :-)

Thanks & TTYL

Gary