Re: The elephants in the room

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772763
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772754

The first is of low importance, so I'd say ignore it.  I can't think of
a reasonable-effort way to change that behavior.  Well, I can think of
one but it would lead to an inconsistent UI: we could keep the user's
subscription state in JS when they click mute so that if they
immediately click unmute we can, along with the existing options, offer
a "put it back the way it was before I muted" option.

As for the second, I think we'll have to address at least some of the
use cases independently.  And probably some not at all.
--
Benji York