Re: Fwd: Launchpad session at uds-o

Due to a scheduling conflict, this session has been moved to 14:15Z.

Kate (Ubuntu release mgr?) is leading a session at 10:00Z about LP bug statuses which required the move. You may find that one interesting too, though it is early for EDT.

--bac

On May 6, 2011, at 18:15, Brad Crittenden <brad.crittenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI if you'd like to participate remotely at 10:00 GMT

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jorge O. Castro" <jorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 6, 2011 17:43:49 GMT+02:00
To: Brad Crittenden <brad.crittenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Launchpad session at uds-o

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Brad Crittenden
<brad.crittenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jorge,

I'd like to schedule this session for Tuesday if possible. I'll only be at UDS on Monday and Tuesday. Sorry for the late submission -- I got
confused about the process.

It's in for noon on Tuesday, I had to approve the blueprint that's why
it didn't get scheduled, you're all set now!

Budapest is great.  Bring a sweater if you're still packing.

Oooh thanks for the tip!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.