Couple more days of leave for the baby

Hi y'all.  Thank you for the congratulations. :-)  Everyone is doing well here.

Francis generously said I could use my vacation days to extend my paternity leave a bit.  Karyn and I have decided to do that for Monday and Tuesday of this week--so I plan to be back to work Wednesday.

From what I see trying to skim through emails, things look like they are progressing nicely.  Yay, and thank you!

Graham asked Jono and Francis last week if they had any recommended direction for https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772754 .  I don't see any progress on that in my mail or in the tracker, so I'm guessing we should forge ahead ourselves.  I'll take responsibility if we choose something bad, so I'd like to participate in figuring out the direction we should go.  I will try to check in tomorrow with the squad at our usual call time to see if we can agree on a battle plan for that one.  I won't have a lot of time, but I'll do what I can.

Thanks!

Gary