Re: exploratory testing on staging

Hi Gary,

I did the ET for the remaining bug subscription UI changes.
I wrote my findings here:
in the 'Second round of testing' section at the bottom of the page.
Just some minor UI issues, nothing really major. The ones I think are
more important: 792502 and 792445. As you said in the latter bug
report, it's probably a unlikely situation.

Hope this helped, let me know if you need more testing on this.

Cheers,

Diogo