State of lp2kanban cronjob

Hi folks,

I've been working on getting the lp2kanban cronjob running, but
between waiting for replies from LOSAs and OCR work I've not gotten
very far.

The problem is that our Squid proxy mangles HTTPS traffic (this is a
longstanding plaint of the Bugs Team because it plays merry hob with
you when you try to test checkwatches on staging). I'm not sure yet
what the right answer is for the problem (for checkwatches on
production I believe we actually allow naked HTTPS traffic out of the
DC from loganberry, but I can't be sure).

I'm happy to take this up with the LOSAs again in my morning (Chex
seemed a little unresponsive this afternoon; whether that was because
he was busy handling something else I don't know). It might be that we
have to talk to the GSAs about getting something opened for us if we
want to have this running on devpad all the time.

FTR the we-need-an-HTTPS problem is recorded here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/133880

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb