Re: Notes from call with Francis

On 26 July 2011 21:36, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I expect it would be noticeably cheaper to rent the hotel and drive to the beach, so maybe we could really sell it…well, I'm still skeptical.

We'd be noticeably more productive, too, I suspect (when we did mini
Bugs sprints in Norwich - to accomodate Gavin's family commitments -
(I felt that) we consistently got more done than in the bigger,
holed-up-in-Vilnius-in-February sprints. YMMV).

I appreciate his point, but I'm tempted to argue that we're better
doing requirements elicitation on an as-you-need-it basis rather than
hanging around at the Lexington office all the time.

Also, wouldn't it be cheaper just to fly Danilo and I over to
Raleigh-Durham and have the three of you use whatever means of
transport necessary to get to the sprint location than fly us all up
to Boston for a week?

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb