Hand-over

Hi all,

There are a few things I might not get to (though I'll try to do as much
as I can), so I'd appreciate help in getting the following resolved
(hopefully I'll get to all the QA and there's nothing left for you guys.

Bug 814580 landing
------------------

QA for this branch is described in
https://code.launchpad.net/~danilo/launchpad/bug-814580/+merge/69978,
and you should be able to land this branch instead of cherrypicking
db-stable revision as described below.

If you feel uncomfortable doing the QA, please do not land this so as
not to block everybody :)

To get fix for bug 814580 landed properly, we need to wait for DB patch
to be deployed and landed on stable through fastdowntime process[1].  DB
patch in question is

    database/schema/patch-2208-79-1.sql (introduced in r10849 of
db-stable)

This will be announced on the mailing list (or so Stuart says).  I ain't
sure if the DB patch will be also landed on stable when the announcement
is made, but if it isn't, this will have to be done first.

When that happens, revision 10854 of db-stable will need to be merged
into stable.  As of today (Sep 2, 2011), the following merges cleanly:

~/launchpad/trees/stable$ bzr merge -r10853..10854
lp:~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable/

[1] Depends on
https://rt.admin.canonical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=47040

Bug 839395 QA
-------------

If I don't get to do QA for this bug, it's quite simple: at the moment,
browsing to any non-existent file in a single revision details turns out
an OOPS.  Example URL is listed in the MP.  If that starts working (and
showing the non-existent file with no changes in it), all is good.

Even if codebrowse works, and the above is not a sufficient fix, you may
want to mark this as qa-ok, but put the bug back at 'In Progress'.

Bug 302449 QA

QA is described in the MP on
https://code.launchpad.net/~danilo/launchpad/bug-302449/+merge/73813

I'll try to get to it myself, though.