Re: [Merge] lp:~frankban/launchpad/bug-904335-get-tags into lp:launchpad

I don't think it's worth supporting excluding conjoined bug tasks in this. We are planning to remove the concept altogether soon (by having all bugtasks explicitely target a series). It's likely that Deryck's squad will handle that work as we have two escalated bugs around that area and everyone is keen on making this happen.

So I think simply raising an exception here is fine. Once we have only series bugtasks, that guard can go.

See https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/OnlySeriesTasks and the two related escalated bugs are bug  314432 and bug 857109
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/launchpad/bug-904335-get-tags/+merge/87489
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/launchpad/bug-904335-devel-base.