Re: [Merge] lp:~frankban/launchpad/bug-904335-get-tags into lp:launchpad

The changes look great!  We talked on IRC about a few small text changes (s/yet/still/, desiderable -> desirable, MiletsoneTag -> MilestoneTag), and a few optional ideas I gave: you could assert that the metadata date was a datetime (I like this), and you could make getTagsData into a readonly property (I don't really like this, but it would work).

Thanks again

Gary
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/launchpad/bug-904335-get-tags/+merge/87489
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/launchpad/bug-904335-devel-base.