Last Update (for a while)

The 903532 branch got QAed and deployed today.  I was also able to
smoke-test it in production by making a suggestion on a translation and
then later discarding the suggestion.  As far as I can tell, it's
working.  I marked the bug as fix-released and moved the card to
done-done.

I also worked on the LXC under KVM thing.  I haven't been able to get
the LXC instance to have a working network yet, but by creating a bridge
interface manually it is at least starting.  This is what I did in my VM
to get the LXC instance to start (do this between steps 5 and 6 of
https://dev.launchpad.net/Running/LXC):

    sudo brctl addbr virbr0

I tried to get the interface to actually work like so (unsuccessfully):

    sudo brctl addbr virbr0
    sudo brctl setfd virbr0 0
    sudo ifconfig virbr0 KVM-VM-IP-ADDRESS promisc up
    sudo brctl addif virbr0 eth0

Enjoy the thunderdome and I'll see you guys in about two weeks (sans
dropping in now and then).
--
Benji York