Re: [Merge] lp:~yellow/launchpad/lxcsetup into lp:launchpad

I'm a branch participant too, so I'll have a small reply. My thoughts, fwiw:

- very helpful review.  I'm old-skool with %-based string interpolation, I guess.  That came from me, I think.  I'm fine with format.
- Given that this script is standalone, I thought that the doctests were fine when I saw them.  Separating them from the script would be a shame IMO
- file_append wants to insert a line at the beginning IIRC, so rewriting makes sense.  Maybe I don't RC.
- print function from future: eh.  If Francesco wants IMO :-)
- requiring an SSH private key without passphrase is necessary for this to be doable mechanically, such as part of a juju install, AFAIK.  If there's another approach, I'd be very interested in hearing of it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yellow/launchpad/lxcsetup/+merge/89660
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/launchpad/lxcsetup.