Re: [Merge] lp:~bac/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/initial into lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk

Review: Approve code

Assuming I understand what's going on here, this looks good.

Here's one thing (the quoting) that needs to be fixed and then some other
things that may or may not need to be changed.

In the hooks scripts environment variables that may contain spaces should be
quoted.  For example, if the BUILDBOT_DIR contains a space, this command would
fail:

    buildbot start $BUILDBOT_DIR

Line 21 of hooks/config-changed has a very long line (comment).

It looks like the hooks/relation-name-* files are just placeholders and can be
removed.  Similarly for the provides/requires/peers entries in metadata.yaml.

Do we need all three of the configuration/master.cfg.* files?  It looks like we
just need master.cfg.lp.

Are we done with the HANDOFF.txt file?  Should it live somewhere else?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/initial/+merge/90468
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk.