Re: lp:~benji/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/tests-with-config-up-front into lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk

Review: Approve code

Firstly, let's not get rid of the user/key stuff just yet.  It may need to be repurposed for the "persist history before dying" effort.

As we discussed on IRC please comment why you use flush() on the temporary file so someone doesn't inadvertantly "fix" it.

We also discussed how our test method encode_file doesn't work in the manner we'd use in real life so it may be better to rewrite it to use the UNIX 'base64' command.  We used to suggest 'uuencode' which didn't work with our decoding.  So I do think we should test the method we suggest people use.

Otherwise a nice addition to the tests.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/tests-with-config-up-front/+merge/92377
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk.