Re: Notes from trying to run tests: much success, a big milestone, still a lot to do

On 03/18/12 15:37, Gary Poster wrote:
> It looks like there might be
anoother isolation error to sink our teeth into.
lp.translations.tests.test_rosetta_branches_script.TestRosettaBranchesScript.test_rosetta_branches_script_oops

I was unable to dupe this locally with a simple single test run. It might be an interaction with other tests. I won't create a card for this for now because I didn't keep the test run information to try and duplicate it, but the next time we see it we should record it.