Out Wednesday; tasks

Hi all.  I'll be out Wednesday & Friday, it looks like.

Tomorrow, here are some tasks you could look at.

* Make sure https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/launchpad/zope.testing/+merge/100705 landed, and if not, get it landed.

* Investigate the memcache ConnectionError failures that wgrant described on the list ("[Launchpad-dev] memcache errors in ec2 and buildbot -- newer python-memcached to blame?"). They are affecting the main buildbot and us as well, so it's a generic "green buildbot" thing. Deryck replied, so you would need to maybe coordinate.

* "teach buildbot to understand subunit in test results to properly report failure numbers in waterfall" card is interesting

* "Fix /etc/apt/sources.list on ec2". It's not that the debian repo isn't there, it's that it has the wrong hash. Not sure how that would happen. Easy fix is to set the /etc/apt/sources.list per the email I sent (second email in "[Yellow] Starting a working buildbot juju cluster" thread).

* Work on lpsetup. Robert and Francis are getting more and more interested in that.

 * Slack time.

You'll notice I added some "stretch goal" tasks in a new column. Francis and I suspect we're going to be waiting on IS for some time. We should be able to tackle one or more of those while we are waiting. I'll go through them later. Francis and I agree that "distribution across machines" is the least likely/valuable.

Talk to you all Thursday

Gary

Follow ups