Re: [Merge] lp:~frankban/lpsetup/create-scripts into lp:lpsetup

Thanks for your comment Brad, but now I'm confused: of course lpsetup is a launchpad related project, but it's not lp itself, it's a separate branch/project, so I thought consistency with the launchpad code style was not a problem. Indeed right now lpsetup uses PEP-8 naming convention everywhere in the code.
However, there is a high possibility that I was wrong at the time (in my interpretation of what is "launchpad related") and there is no problem in replacing method names if we decide so.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/lpsetup/create-scripts/+merge/101536
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/lpsetup/create-scripts into lp:lpsetup.