[Merge] lp:~yellow/subunit/test-count into lp:subunit

The proposal to merge lp:~yellow/subunit/test-count into lp:subunit has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch changes the semantics of testsRun in a TestResultFilter to count the total number of tests run, not the number of tests filtered.

Whether these semantics are correct is up for debate.  We're obviously proposing that they are.  That said, these changes primarily exist to make the testrepository change in lp:~yellow/testrepository/bug988481 cleaner.  We could instead continue to subclass in testrepository, of course.

This is work done by Benji York and Brad Crittenden; I'm just helping out with the MP.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~yellow/subunit/test-count/+merge/103717
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yellow/subunit/test-count/+merge/103717
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/subunit/test-count.