Re: [Merge] lp:~yellow/testrepository/on_filter into lp:testrepository

Review: Needs Fixing

This comment in the removed lines - 'so we
12	- # should actually use two result objects - one to count and one to
13	- # show. ' - is key: rather than preserving the hack  it should be straight forward enough to fix directly and drop the hack entirely. I'll look into doing that. As this stands it would need fixing to preserv compat with the current released testtools/subunit. I'll put it into WIP for now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yellow/testrepository/on_filter/+merge/103969
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/testrepository/on_filter.