Offline for a while + a collection of hilarities

Hi chaps,

So, first up: I'm going to be offline for the next $while and will
almost definitely miss the standup. My internet connection, which was
tolerably ropey on Friday, has degraded over the weekend. BT are
sending out an engineer, and I'll have to be disconnected whilst the
fault is diagnosed and fixed. I'll wave when I'm back online.

Bonus hilarity: After futzing around on Friday with zope.testing
locally, I thought I'd take a crack at it on EC2... but I can't get
the slave to start. I keep getting an error from lp-lxc-ip saying it
can't find the container (running the command manually produces the
same result). This is when I run it with the default lpbuildbot.yaml
config file (I know I'm probably missing something but it's been ages
since I successfully deployed a slave; the last time I tried the EC2
instances kept spinning in a "pending" state). I would have done more
debugging but, well, see above under "internet is hard."

If anyone can tell me what I've done wrong (which I'm sure I have),
I'll fix it when I get online again. In the meantime I'll work on
writing up my annual goals.

Cheers,

Graham

--