zope.testing tests handoff

Hi folks,

Handing this off before I get interrupted by managers and EoD...

Benji and I made some progress with fixing the subunit-related doctest
problems (global state hates you, etc.). I haven't been able to get
much further, but I've pushed what we've got so far to Launchpad here:
lp:~gmb/zope.testing/fix-all-the-tests-in-the-world-evr/

If someone wants to grab it and run with it, that's great. There are
still 6 tests that fail, but some of those may be subunit related.
There are some tests that do curious things with stdin whilst trying
to mock a pdb session; they look dangerous and probably need special
armour to deal with.

Cheers,

Graham

--