Re: New Lucid postgresql-common package in Launchpad PPA is broken (?)

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Stuart.  We were working today on our parallel testing project and ran
> into a problem that postgresql-common was not installing in Lucid, when it
> had been doing fine just last week.  It turned out that this only happened
> with the new package you uploaded to the Launchpad PPA. When we specified
> the standard Lucid version, it was fine.

This was copied directly from pitti's backports
(https://launchpad.net/~pitti/+archive/postgresql). I have tested it
under Lucid, and it installed fine for me. 'cannot be authenticated'
means you don't have the signing key installed? I would have thought
it would get resigned with the Launchpad PPA key when I copied it into
the Launchpad PPA...

I'm not sure what is going on. If you need to delete it, it only
affects me at the moment and I can easily recover by copying it back
from pitti's PPA.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>