Re: One more thought...

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And more explicitly:

> (1) Is there a more reliable way to unbreak the seemingly persistent
> disconnected state, or another way that you'd suggest I try?

If you look at that assert, you will see how to reset storm directly.
Get the IZStorm utility, iterate over all stores that exist,
store.rollback() them or even store.reset() for a bigger hammer.

> (2) Do you see anything in the log blather after the first thing I quote
> for you below that suggests to you that I (and the traceback) are
> misidentifying the problem as associated with 504291?

No, but if you trip over that assert something has already failed
badly and all bets are off. You need to work out what happened before
that caused the bogus state. The exceptions are interesting though, as
that assert resets things. oops-97 puts things back into the 'will
reconnect' state and oops-98 tells us this reconnect failed because
there is nothing listening for our connection.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>