Registration for sprint and UDS

Hi everyone. Thank you for working quickly to get the travel arrangements for the two upcoming sprints.

I was surprised at how many registrations I had to make, so I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page about what was necessary. Here's what I know.

For the Montreal sprint, we need to enter our information on the wiki:
https://wiki.canonical.com/UbuntuEngineering/Sprints/JujuGUIMontreal2012

For UDS, we register with the link on the EventBrite email you should receive (Brad and I have received it; I've contacted Marianna about Benji, Francesco and Nicola). This link will then subsequently ask you to register in Launchpad as well.

For the Product Strategy Sprint, we need to register at https://forms.canonical.com/event/ .

Good luck. :-)

Gary

Follow ups