Re: [Merge] lp:~yellow/charm-tools/trunk into lp:charm-tools

no complaints from me... please go ahead.

Thanks for putting that package together!!

--
Mark Mims, Ph.D.
Ubuntu Server Team

https://code.launchpad.net/~yellow/charm-tools/trunk/+merge/101554
Your team Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/charm-tools/trunk.