Re: Preserve zoom settings in the environment view. (issue 6720048)

Trainee review by Matthew.  Looks good to me and works well.  Thanks for
the catch on double-clicking a service causing a zoom!  One minor about
a comment below, and as always, wait for the blessed review.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6720048/diff/1/app/views/environment.js
File app/views/environment.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6720048/diff/1/app/views/environment.js#newcode1163
app/views/environment.js:1163: // Store the current value of translate
by copying the event array
Minor: I know the above line was there before, but maybe it deserves a
comment as well, possibly just merged with this comment.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6720048/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/juju-gui/preserve-zoom/+merge/130087
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/juju-gui/preserve-zoom into lp:juju-gui.