Re: Make target for appcache manifest (issue 6776052)

Hey Matt.  This looks good.  I have one question in-line about whether
you considered touch instead of the sed replacement, but if you've
thought through the pros and cons I'm fine with whatever you decide.
Approved.

Thank you!

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6776052/diff/5/Makefile
File Makefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6776052/diff/5/Makefile#newcode50
Makefile:50: @sed -re 's/^\# TIMESTAMP .+$$/\# TIMESTAMP $(DATE)/' -i
$(APPCACHE)
As I said on IRC, I'm not sure why this is preferable to simply touching
the file.  Touching seems simpler, so attractive to me.  Maybe it is
insufficient or maybe you prefer the written timestamp.  If you've
considered touch, and you prefer to go with what you have here, then
that's cool.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6776052/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/make-appcache/+merge/131586
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/make-appcache into lp:juju-gui.