[Merge] lp:~gary/juju-gui/placeholder into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~gary/juju-gui/placeholder into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

Change charm search to use HTML5 placeholder

CSS does not allow you to specify a selector for a dynamic empty (or not empty) field value.  The two approaches around it I found are JS and required/:valid.  I chose required/:valid because it required no JS and seemed simpler.  However, this required a CSS workaround: bootstrap wants to highlight focused invalid fields with a red glow.  I changed this to have the usual blue glow in the case of this one field.

Thanks

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6816046/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/placeholder/+merge/131788
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/placeholder/+merge/131788
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/juju-gui/placeholder into lp:juju-gui.