Re: Further refinements to charm config panel. (issue 6774051)

Thanks Brad.  This is a nice improvement.  As I mentioned, I merged with
my branch and it was easy to resolve the one conflict we had (and it
otherwise behaved as we had hoped in combination).

I hope we can get rid of the images for the file upload button too, once
you have your CSS button magic all ready.

I only have one request, which is the cursor: pointer thing I mention at
the end.

Thanks

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/app/views/charm-search.js
File app/views/charm-search.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/app/views/charm-search.js#newcode21
app/views/charm-search.js:21: icon.replaceClass('icon-chevron-down',
'icon-chevron-up');
For what it is worth, this section is the only conflict with my
charmpanel branch, and it is trivial to resolve.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/app/views/charm-search.js#newcode21
app/views/charm-search.js:21: icon.replaceClass('icon-chevron-down',
'icon-chevron-up');
For what it is worth, this section is the only conflict with my
charmpanel branch, and it is trivial to resolve.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode736
lib/views/stylesheet.less:736: @gradient-end: darken(@color, 5%);
Maybe we ought to consider hooking up csslint too...though it would have
to understand LESS.  I googled this a bit.  The only solution I found
was to lint the LESS output, which doesn't seem very satisfactory.

Anyway, thanks for adding some uniformity to this file.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode885
lib/views/stylesheet.less:885: z-index: 2;
Please also add cursor: pointer to this CSS, so the button has the right
mouse interaction.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6774051/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/charm-assets-deux/+merge/131581
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-assets-deux into lp:juju-gui.