[Merge] lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

Resource minification/aggregation js

* We should aggregate and minimize the js sources in order to improve the load speed of the application;
* We dont want to use the yui combo loader feature;
* The final product will provide three js files: one for the YUI dependencies, one for our custom js code and one for third part js like d3.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify/+merge/133116
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify/+merge/133116
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify into lp:juju-gui.