Re: Add functionality for removing subordinate rels (issue 6782063)

Hi Matt.  Looks good, thank you.

I have random UI/UX considerations for you to ponder or ignore.
Otherwise it looks good to land.

- I wonder about making the active relation number italic in addition to
blue, fwiw.  If that's the desired behavior, cool.

- I guess it is fine that clicks off the relationship icon function
normally and keep the subordinate relationships drawn.  I kind of
expected them to go away. no big deal.

Thanks again,

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6782063/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/remove-sub-rels/+merge/131725
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/remove-sub-rels into lp:juju-gui.