Re: Add functionality for removing subordinate rels (issue 6782063)

On 2012/11/07 21:57:18, gary.poster wrote:
> Hi Matt.  Looks good, thank you.

> I have random UI/UX considerations for you to ponder or ignore.
Otherwise it
> looks good to land.

> - I wonder about making the active relation number italic in addition
to blue,
> fwiw.  If that's the desired behavior, cool.

> - I guess it is fine that clicks off the relationship icon function
normally and
> keep the subordinate relationships drawn.  I kind of expected them to
go away.
> no big deal.

Although I mentioned there was a branch for cancelling state, it was
trivial to pull this bit in in order to propose a nicer branch overall.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6782063/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/remove-sub-rels/+merge/131725
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/remove-sub-rels into lp:juju-gui.