Re: Resource minification/aggregation js (issue 6821090)

Hi Thiago.  This looks good to me.

Per our discussions:

- We are foregoing tests on the lib functions.  You can see now how you
would do them.  You might do a follow-up branch with tests or might not.
  I would be happy to see that change.  However, I won't stop you from
landing this without them.

- We are foregoing the "bootstrap=false" change that forces us to keep
from downloading files.  It would be a nice seatbelt but it had problems
that you documented.

Thank you!

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/2005/Makefile
File Makefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/2005/Makefile#newcode83
Makefile:83: @node server.js debug
yay, much nicer, thanks

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/2005/app/modules-debug.js
File app/modules-debug.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/2005/app/modules-debug.js#newcode3
app/modules-debug.js:3: // "lib/server.js".
Great.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify/+merge/133116
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is subscribed to branch lp:juju-gui.