[Merge] lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2 into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2 into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

Charm search results upated styling

After the last changes Matt made some styling suggestions.  His
requirements are in the 'store_front_review.pdf' on the Google drive.

One requirement was that the charm sections be a fixed height of 70px
regardless of how long the charm summary is.  This required we find a
solution for truncating the text cleanly.  The YUI gallery has
'gallery-ellipsis', which I've chosen to use.  In order for it to
work, the width of the element must be used, instead of using
padding-right to cause wrapping.  Once that was done, and the width of
the float:right Deploy button was taken into account it all worked
well.

Matt asked for the filter drop down box but since it is not well
spec'ed yet and not Ready To Code I decided to defer adding it at this
time.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846053/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2/+merge/134355
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2/+merge/134355
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2 into lp:juju-gui.