Re: Charm search results upated styling (issue 6846053)

On 2012/11/15 12:08:18, teknico wrote:
> Looks good to me.

> Right now only the charm description is shortened, and it is
appropriate to
> leave in just the beginning of it.

> If in the future we'll want to also abbreviate other, smaller elements
like the
> charm name, it would be nice if we could leave in both head and tail
of each
> element and take out a chunk in the middle. I don't know whether
> gallery-ellipsis can do that.

That's a good point to consider for the future Nicola.  No, the ellipsis
package now only shortens at the end.  Figuring out how to break and
place in relevant information at the end might be interesting.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846053/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2/+merge/134355
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/charm-search-style-2 into lp:juju-gui.