Re: application hotkeys (issue 6849078)

Thanks for your review Ben!

[]s,
Thiago.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6849078/diff/1/app/app.js
File app/app.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6849078/diff/1/app/app.js#newcode557
app/app.js:557: if (next) {
On 2012/11/20 13:26:32, benjamin.saller wrote:
> On 2012/11/19 19:07:54, thiago wrote:
> > On 2012/11/19 18:36:51, matthew.scott wrote:
> > > Perhaps Y.Lang.isFunction(next), here?
> >
> > Hmmm. Not shure. I just want to test if we have the next object (for
unit
> tests
> > purposes). If the developer passes one thing other than a function,
we should
> > just let the exception be thrown. wdyt?

> This is the 'next' route in the App.Router chain, the persistent views
need this
> to continue processing, but they'd either all need an 'if (next)
next();' guard
> or not.

I fact, I dont need it now that I am calling the event instead of the
show_environment method directly. I will remove it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6849078/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/hotkeys/+merge/131382
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is subscribed to branch lp:juju-gui.