[Merge] lp:~benji/juju-gui/bug-1074336 into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~benji/juju-gui/bug-1074336 into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

refactored manageUnitsMixin and added tests

Full details:

- refactored manageUnitsMixin and added tests for it
- added documentation for manageUnitsMixin
- reconsidered our object literal style, updated the style guide to reflect my
  current notions, and used the style in the code as a proof of concept
- captured current naming practice in the style guide (camelCase everywhere)
- tweaked all of the tests so the test container element is "display: none"
  when possible and "visibility: hidden" otherwise
- transmuted an "apply" to a slightly simpler "call"

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845065/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/juju-gui/bug-1074336/+merge/135261
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/juju-gui/bug-1074336/+merge/135261
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~benji/juju-gui/bug-1074336 into lp:juju-gui.