Re: [Merge] lp:~hazmat/juju-gui/component-modules into lp:juju-gui

most of the comments are onto the other proposal i did as a stop gap to
allow people some time to review b4 the holidays. the documentation below
sounds like it would be good in code or the docs.

-k

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/juju-gui/component-modules/+merge/135501
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hazmat/juju-gui/component-modules into lp:juju-gui.