Re: Compute documentation statistics. (issue 6845085)

Hi Nicola.  This is a nice improvement.  Thank you!

I agree that fixing the docstring formatting would be a good idea.
Otherwise, in some cases I gently agree with Benji and in others I
prefer what you've done--in particular, I like the name changes to
"file_functions, missing_doc_functions,
falsely_undoc_functions".

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845085/diff/1/bin/lint-yuidoc
File bin/lint-yuidoc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845085/diff/1/bin/lint-yuidoc#newcode90
bin/lint-yuidoc:90: in_undocumented = (file_name, function_name) in
undocumented
On 2012/11/23 18:42:17, benji wrote:
> I can't say I am keen on some of the variable name changes, especially
this one,
> but I guess that's a taste thing.
I see where Benji is coming from, but it does read nicely to me in line
95 below--it seems slightly more explicit.  I guess I would lean Benji's
way for this one, but am fine with Nicola's changes also.

I think Nicola's other changes so far that I've seen in this file are
nice improvements.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845085/diff/1/bin/lint-yuidoc#newcode131
bin/lint-yuidoc:131: (file_functions, missing_doc_functions,
falsely_undoc_functions,
On 2012/11/23 18:42:17, benji wrote:
> Since this function only deals with functions, adding "functions" and
"file" to
> these variable names does not add much.  That, or I'm in an overly
persnickety
> mood.
As someone largely unfamiliar with this code, I find the changes
helpful.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845085/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/juju-gui/extract-doc-stats/+merge/135958
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/juju-gui/extract-doc-stats into lp:juju-gui.