Re: D3 Components Documentation (issue 6858085)

Thanks for these docs, they're much useful.

I made quite a few small adjustments to the text flow and markup, so
instead of wasting your time and mine by making lots of small comments
inline, I just created a new branch and made all changes there. I did
not reflow paragraphs even when lines got too long, to avoid obscuring
the changes in the diff.

Note that some additions and deletions of blank lines are needed to make
the document compile to HTML correctly.

I also added the document to the index.rst file, so that it appears in
the generated output.

I'm sorry for the extensive rework: I do believe it significantly
improves overall readability, however.

Please find the changes at lp:~teknico/juju-gui/framework-docs .

https://codereview.appspot.com/6858085/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bcsaller/juju-gui/framework-docs/+merge/136578
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bcsaller/juju-gui/framework-docs into lp:juju-gui.