Re: Juju GUI charm connects to its environment (issue 6846132)

Thanks for the review Brad.
I agree with you: shelltoolbox is a great tool, and the Python
charmhelpers too ;-).

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/README.txt
File README.txt (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/README.txt#newcode71
README.txt:71:
On 2012/11/30 18:57:12, bac wrote:
> Where does this command run the tests?  ec2?  Or whatever the default
> environment is?  (Looks like the latter.)

> You should state that so there is no confusion.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/config.yaml
File config.yaml (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/config.yaml#newcode23
config.yaml:23: description: |
On 2012/11/30 18:57:12, bac wrote:
> I'm confused as to what this option causes to happen.  Do you mean it
connects
> to the improv script running on uistage.jujucharms.com?  I think so
but the
> description  could be more explicit.

This option can be used to change the topology used by the simulated
Juju environment. By default, the improv script uses sample.json; here
you can point the script to large.json, if a more populated environment
is required.
Anyway, you are right, the description wasn't clear, updated.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/config/juju-api-improv.conf.template
File config/juju-api-improv.conf.template (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/diff/1/config/juju-api-improv.conf.template#newcode2
config/juju-api-improv.conf.template:2: author "Canonical"
On 2012/11/30 18:57:12, bac wrote:
> We are using 'improv' as if it has some inherent meaning, which I'm
not sure is
> true.  It is OK that Kapil called the script that but for us to
propagate it in
> user-facing documentation seems wrong.
Good point Brad, thank you. I changed the branch so that the ``improv``
name is no longer exposed to the user.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6846132/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/charms/precise/juju-gui/bug-1074412-real-env/+merge/137140
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/charms/precise/juju-gui/bug-1074412-real-env into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.