Re: Add the required charm filter dropdown. (issue 6842119)

On 2012/12/03 14:09:13, frankban wrote:
> This branch looks good Brad, thanks.
> Approved with changes... well, with answers at least.

> I am a little bit confused by some weird behaviors I've found while
running the
> server using this branch and the rapi-rollup sample.json.
> Maybe it's just my cache or some local problem, or maybe you will be
able to
> reproduce the following:

> 1) The charm panel's height seems wrong: I see the panel partially
over the
> bottom bar.

This is a bug caused by the addition of the filter widget in one view of
the charm panel.  It has been fixed.  Thanks for catching it.

> 2) By default, clicking on ``Charms``, I only see one deployed
service. I
> expected to see five of them (the five ones I see in the env view).

This is a problem with the data served up by improv not having the
current versions.  I'm talking to Kapil about a solution.

> 3) Searching for ``mysql`` the number of deployed services in the
resulting
> panel is ten. I expected to only see the one that's actually deployed
on the
> environment.

Your expectation matches what Jovan has requested though I interpreted
it differently.  Changed to only match if the charm URL is the same.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6842119/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/cs-filter/+merge/137050
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/cs-filter into lp:juju-gui.