Re: Disable console (issue 6856112)

Thanks for the comments, changes are made!  Sorry about the broken
proposal/review, changes will show up in
https://codereview.appspot.com/6898043/

https://codereview.appspot.com/6856112/diff/10001/config/nginx.conf.template
File config/nginx.conf.template (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6856112/diff/10001/config/nginx.conf.template#newcode10
config/nginx.conf.template:10: expires max;
On 2012/12/06 16:44:28, benji wrote:
> If we use "expires max" here we will also need to version the assets
directory
> so upgrading the app will work correctly.  We can leave the "expires"
out and
> let nginx's normal if-modified-since logic do the work.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6856112/diff/10001/config/nginx.conf.template#newcode14
config/nginx.conf.template:14: expires max;
On 2012/12/06 16:44:28, benji wrote:
> We can probably live with the favicon lagging behind the most recent
version,
> but "max" (10 years) is a bit much.  How about "expires 10d" to give
us caching
> of the favicon for 10 days.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6856112/diff/10001/config/nginx.conf.template#newcode17
config/nginx.conf.template:17: location = /index.html {
On 2012/12/06 16:44:28, benji wrote:
> Given the rule of last resort below, do we need this rule?

The last rule, when trying to access index.html, will cause a rewrite
loop without this rule.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6856112/diff/10001/config/nginx.conf.template#newcode18
config/nginx.conf.template:18: expires max;

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/charms/precise/juju-gui/juju-gui/+merge/136985
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/charms/precise/juju-gui/juju-gui into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.