Re: Serve runtime environment statically. (issue 6878053)

gary.poster wrote:
> I talked with Benji about this.  He is OK with you landing this with
> the requests I've made, and considerations of your other comments.
> He also would really like to reduce the number of constants, but is
> willing to be flexible about it and leave the decision to you.

I removed most single-value constants, and reworked targets and
instructions as discussed. Reconciling the last changes from Benji took
some efforts. :-)

There have been quite a few more changes, some additional reviewing is
probably warranted.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6878053/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/juju-gui/bug-1078910-serve-app-statically/+merge/138212
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/juju-gui/bug-1078910-serve-app-statically into lp:juju-gui.