Re: [Merge] lp:~bac/charms/precise/juju-gui/1086790 into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk

Review: Approve

Nice, Brad, thank you.  Thank you for the test, also.

Your hooks/stop change added a tab (line 114 of current diff).  I'm pretty sure you/we want it to be spaces.

I worry that the new logging function in hooks/utils.py will make fixing bug 1086507 harder still.  Thinking it through, though, I think we will want to make that a separate task even for this change: to partially address it now will mean adding a config-changed hook, and that would be a bigger job than I want in this branch.

That's all I have from a visual review.  I'll actually try it out now, and then follow up here.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/charms/precise/juju-gui/1086790/+merge/138823
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is subscribed to branch lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.