Re: Update documentation (issue 6945058)

On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:47 AM, nicola.larosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks for these changes, Gary. Admittedly I was a bit lazy when writing
> the first revision of the README, your changes make it much more
> thorough.
>
> gary.poster wrote:
>> I ran the files through rst2html a few times and fixed some
>> other bits I saw too.  I forget how easy it is to actually
>> try the ReST out. :-P
>
> You don't need to run the rst2html command directly, just "make sphinx"
> from the root directory, or equivalently "make html" from the docs/ one.

Not in the charm, yeah?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/charms/precise/juju-gui/update-docs/+merge/139968
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/charms/precise/juju-gui/update-docs into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.