Re: Fix broken symbolic links in release tarballs. (issue 6962044)

*** Submitted:

Fix broken symbolic links in release tarballs.

Now, when the release is created (make distfile) the symbolic links
are followed.

Another solution could be to create relative links in "make build*".
However, I preferred to dereference the links for two reasons:
- it is simple;
- it allows uncompresing our release also in filesystems not supporting
   symlinks.

R=benji, gary.poster
CC=
https://codereview.appspot.com/6962044

https://codereview.appspot.com/6962044/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/juju-gui/distfile-fixes/+merge/140662
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/juju-gui/distfile-fixes into lp:juju-gui.