Re: Add tests for panzoom. (issue 7001047)

Looks good, few minors, land otherwise.

In the past, we've been taking mocha's style pretty seriously and
treating the it function as the first word in a sentence.  I know that
we may be changing testing frameworks soon, so it's up to you, but it
might be more readable to continue that with this package of tests
(i.e.: it('should set initial values').)  It's a minor naming thing, and
I'm not too hung up on it, so if everyone else is cool with it, so am I
:)

https://codereview.appspot.com/7001047/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/1083935/+merge/141135
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/1083935 into lp:juju-gui.